Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - agenda for our call 16th of Sept @20:00 UTC (this monday)

Quick note,

Unfortunately I'm on a train at this time, so regrets.

On the issue of extractability, my proposal would be that Mark Watson,
Jim Schaad, and/or Ryan Sleevi (or anyone else) write concrete proposals
for whatever non-normative or normative text they wish to add to the
spec. Right now, extractability is only defined as:

"Whether or not the raw keying material may be exported by the application"

Second, we can skip Algorithm Recommendation for our call on Sept 30th,
where Dan Boneh (Stanford) will be joining us with his review of the
specification and the issue of recommendation.

    cheers,
        harry