Re: What happened to the CryptoOperation interface?

You mean http://www.w3.org/2013/08/05-crypto-minutes.html for the minutes?

That's not very detailed and at least an email about these changes and
the reasons would not be useless.

So for example I don't post outdated stuff here
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013Sep/0003.html

To what active discussions are you refering to? There are still plenty
of discussions about promises and I have made some comments for File and
Streams related (partially) to WebCrypto, latest one is today:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JulSep/0453.html

As mentioned I don't know how to do progress with promises, I thought
"at least we don't have the issue with WebCrypto since we get
process/finish methods", even if not perfect since you need to handle by
yourself the delta data (and there is the story of then/done), but now
it's gone, where did you see a solution for progress promises?

You have removed some examples too, so the API can look obscure to new
readers, why don't you wait that things are final for promises and
partial data, or do you know what you will do?

I don't see at all how you can now handle process, finish and add
progress, the saga of promises is really becoming very annoying.

Regards

Aymeric

--
jCore