Re: WebCert Wiki Update

On 10/22/2013 11:21 AM, Á¶»ó·¡ wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have changed wiki page for web certificate api to link first and
> current working draft of WebCert API.
>
> The current working draft is the latest version that was presented in
> the last concall.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Deliverable_web_certificate_API
>
> In the wiki, I have also added a section called "Problem statement" to
> express why Web Certificate API is required for web applications.
>
> The section is currently empty. I will fill it up by the end of this week.

Thanks for the wiki-page, and happy to help with editing/proofing the
problem statement!

Right now, as regards scheduling purposes we need to get current API out
to Last Call ASAP, but we can revisit this topic as regards Certs and
the future of the Crypto Working Group once we get the Web Crypto API
out of Last Call.

cheers,
harry