RE: Agenda for Meeting Monday October 14th

Dear Harry,

For web certificate API, I will present in the concall.

The reference document in your mail is old version of WebCert API.
I have attached the latest version of WebCert API in this email.
Please use the attached document in the meeting.

Regards

Sangrae Cho

Sangrae Cho
Authentication Research Team
ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
218 Gajeongro, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-700, KOREA
Phone : +82-42-860-6939   Fax : +82-42-860-1471