Re: Follow-up. Re: Use case: Authenticate using eID

Hi.

thanks all for examples.
I now completely understand usage.

in the view of web accessibility for disabilities.
frame or iframe are not recommended (http://webaim.org/techniques/frames/)

CSS? ... hmm.

are we sure
iframe and postMessage combination is best practice for all tech consumers
in the world?

regards
mountie.

--