Re: Additional use cases

What you could be doing for the privacy concern is again exactly what we
are doing in [1], but this might become a bit confusing and tricky for
the user :

- you go on origin1 which generates the keys
- origin2 has provided you a script that you can store like a bookmark
(a button in the bookmark's bar that you can install being on origin2 as
showed in [1])
- while being on origin1, you click on the bookmark
- this inserts a script in origin1 which loads an iframe to origin2 and
sends a postMessage to this iframe with the keys
- origin2 iframe stores the keys in indexedDB
- therefore during all this process, origin1 is not aware of origin2
- you go on origin2 and can use the keys, and, again, origin1 has no
clue of the keys being used by origin2,3 or 4

Regards,

[1] http://extractwidget.com/#demo

--
jCore