RE: Web Crypto Spec Updates for ArrayBufferView, ArrayBuffer, and Streams

I believe we're in sync here.

With regards to ArrayBuffer, I don't have a strong problem for keeping it as is right now.  I'm sure we'll get developer feedback when implementations are available.

Let me talk to my guys internally to better understand how Streams can seamlessly integrate into the existing spec and get back to you.

Thanks,

Israel