Re: W3C Web Crypto WG : Promises - review of specifications

Hi Virgine,

I do think posting to public-script-coord might be a good starting point,
however I'm happy to do the review personally in another forum if you
prefer.

Perhaps a better venue might be asking the TAG to schedule Web Crypto for
discussion?

Regards