Re: W3C Web Crypto Use cases - next step ?

On Jul 8, 2013, at 10:13 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Hello Arun,
>
> Thanks for your work on the use cases document.
> Do you think we are ready for a Next Public Working Draft with this 8th of July version ?
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-usecases/raw-file/4ee6bd222b1c/Overview.html

Hi Virginie!

I need to push a patch to darobin's git repo in order to fix the warnings that show up for broken references in the respec spec templating script.  And, there are a few bugs in the sample code that I'd like cleaned up.

But aside from those (which aren't much work) I think it would be good to solicit review for a NPWD.

-- A*