Re: ISSUE-19 is expecting proposal or will be postponed

I agree with closing this issue.  

As with ISSUE-26, I think this is best handled through normal inter-origin sharing techniques, without additional policy at the API layer.

On Feb 25, 2013, at 11:59 AM, GALINDO Virginie <> wrote:

> Dear all,
> ISSUE-19 [1] just like ISSUE-26 is still awaiting for some proposals/contribution in the coming week.
> If there is no contribution, this feature will be put on hold and the ISSUE will be postponed, which means that our final deliverable might not embed any solution for it.
> Regards,
> Virginie
> Chair of the Web Crypto WG
> [1]

Received on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 20:17:02 UTC