Re: PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-15: Discovering certificates associated with (private) keys

Virginie has proposed we NOT close it, but mark it POSTPONED, in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013Feb/0036.html

I think it is better to CLOSE issues, rather than POSTPONE them,
because the framing of the ISSUE is often no longer applicable to the
(new) problems at hand.