Re: FW: JOSE -19 drafts intended for Working Group Last Call

Thanks for the quick work, Mike.

It does seem that there is still active discussion in JOSE on this, with
Richard Barnes offering a very compelling counter proposal. Individually, I
still have concerns that this introduces something "gross" (as far as spec
taste and ambiguity goes), but if JOSE is inflexible on backwards
compatibility, a path forward. I think Richard's would be a much cleaner
solution, but I'll try to keep that discussion centered in JOSE.

This would be a very important time for WrbCrypto contributors, consumers,
and implementors to raise points with JOSE if we want to actually see a
round peg fit the round hole, rather than trying to shove a square peg
through. Please do contribute to the discussions in the IETF.