Re: Web Crypto Spec Updates for ArrayBufferView, ArrayBuffer, and Streams

Le 27/04/2013 04:37, Ryan Sleevi a écrit :
> I think we should also be careful when distinguishing between
> *generating*  and*returning*  an ArrayBuffer. I agree that it may make
> sense to update result to be an explicit ArrayBuffer, but I'm less
> convinced on the overloads for inputs, given the other API
> discussions.
Yes, I think too, if I remember correctly WebSockets are accepting
ArrayBufferViews too, but as stated in this discussion, finally the
browsers seem to handle it the same way or adapt to the "best" way.

Regards,

--
jCore
Email :  avitte@jcore.fr