Re: Use case: Document signing (using legally binding signatures)

Hi.
the use case of EU is very similar to Korean banking use case.

users have their key and certificate (the certificate is issued by trusted
CA).
store the key to secure location (like smartcard or secure USB dongle...)
sign the document with user's decision.

it reflect same behavior of real world.

the key is under user's control.

already I mentioned the Gap that "who own the key?"

we need agreement for this gap.

regards
mountie.

--