Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] About import/export

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:31 AM, GALINDO Virginie <
Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com> wrote:

> Mark, Mike,****
>
> ** **
>
> We had a conversation few weeks ago [1] about the import/export aspects
> and we ended saying that it would be great for Netflix and Microsoft to
> write down a proposal to complete the sections 15.2.8 and 15.2.9 of the Web
> Crypto API [2]. ****
>
> Where are we on that one ? I guess that it will be an interesting topic
> for our F2F meeting.

Yes. I was going to look up the text that we included as part of our
original wrap/unwrap proposal (we filled out some of these missing sections
as part of that.

I'll get something ready before the f2f.

...Mark