Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Proposal to close ISSUE-7

On 04/04/2013 11:05 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Proposal to close the ISSUE-7 will be submitted to decision during our
> next call : https://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/issues/7
>
> The rationale for closing the issue is that the WG has decided to
> treat the topic and a draft has been submitted by D Dahl. Even if the
> WG is still balancing between giving priority to improve the low level
> API or develop a new high level API, a draft is here and WG
> participants can contribute on the high level API.
>
> Regards,
>
> Virginie

I agree - although the resolution needs to be clearer. My preferred
resolution is "We have a draft high-level API so yes, it is part of our
deliverables. However, due to possible lack of resources and time, the
deliverable may not be Recommendation Track."

   cheers,
      harry