Re: FW: AlgorithmIdentifier in encrypt/decrypt/sign/verify operations

There has only been four days to review this, and besides Richard, it seems
that no one has yet.

I do not believe there is any action to take at this time beyond review and
discussion of solutions.

Minimally, it requires a holistic look at *all* algorithms and the impact
such proposed changes may have. It also may create new opportunities for
"confused deputy" attacks through misinterpreted parameters, and thus
requires careful security analysis before eliding otherwise security
critical details.

Given that, I think it premature to make any edits until further review and
discussion - such as on the call following next.