Re: Usefulness of WebCrypto API

for security consideration,
just with client side only, we can not generate acceptable level of
security.

there are famous strategy "Defense in depth"(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_in_depth_(computing) )

if we focus JS security model more and more, more questions will be raised.

for any answers, always new vulnerabilities will be found.

I think

WE NEED BASELINE OF SECURITY CONSIDERATION.

for example, let's set security baseline as

"the client environment is clean and not compromised"

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee