Re: Suggestions on high-level API - perhaps a meeting next week?

Jim:
I have been tinkering with a high-level design over here: https://github.com/daviddahl/web-crypto-ideas/blob/master/high-level-api.js

The simplest possible API is what I am going for: encryptAndSign(), verifyAndDecrypt() (as well as sign(), verify(), hash() and mac()), see: https://github.com/daviddahl/web-crypto-ideas/blob/master/high-level-api.idl

Please feel free to comment and/or send pull requests. I think a high-level API is also needed, one in which we do not focus on backward-compatibility and have much narrower use-cases.

Cheers,

David