Re: my revised proposal for ECB (was: Support for ECB - proposal for a decision)

Hi.
for ECB issues,
I think we have to give as much as choices to developers.

in some case I feel the security concerns became one of biggest huddle in
webcrypto discussions.

I agree Zooko's opinion.
we have to give more freedom, then we can expect more creative result.

regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee