Re: Rethinking KeyStorage

Hi Ryan,

I don't think we could agree to the removal of KeyStorage unless you're replacing it with something equally functional. I like the idea of using existing web storage mechanisms, but if there is no solution for exposing pre-provisioned symmetric keys, then it's not going to fly.

Given your comments below, I think the best compromise would be to make KeyStorage read-only as I suggested below, and to specify the structured clone algorithm so that other storage can be used for other kinds of keys.

…Mark