New Web Crypto Wiki

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 18:40:17 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Everyone,

We have a wiki for collecting use-cases. Everyone in the Working Group
should be able to login in to it using their username and passwords for
the W3C accounts. Ping me if you have any issues.

<http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Main_Page>

For things such as use-case documents pages., feel free to just start a
new page and alert the relevant editor volunteers, and cc'ing the
mailing list so the rest of the WG when ready for people to look at your
page!

    cheers,
     harry