Re: FW: Updated table of platform support for JWA Algorithms

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/

Note that Wan-Teh's comments re: ECDSA/ECDH are contingent upon how
NSS was compiled. For a number of Linux distros, the ECC suites are
often compiled out. Distros packaged as part of commercial projects
(eg: RHEL) may have the ECC bits enabled. So the ECC support there is
still presently hit or miss, as the Mozilla Firefox team can attest
to.