Re: Plans on PKI

Where did I say that it’s important for the browser to provide the functions? I already looked at PKI.js (further PKCS#7 functionality will be implemented some day in the future) and also Forge (implementing WebCrypto in the near future) and I just wanted to ask for a statement from the WebCrypto side to sum that up in my chapter about Web Cryptography API. Thanks for your explanation.