Re: Prioritization of secondary features

Hi,

I think it's not in your list, then I would add :

"Exposing the server certificate (possibly structured, if not we'll need
a bullet-proof, signed, X.509 library) and path of the TLS connection as
JavaScript objects."
(http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Use_Cases#Miscellaneous)

I have given examples already why it's needed [1], see another use case
here [2] chapter 4.2 (and [3] for more details - the client identifies
the server by checking that the pub_key used in the TLS handshake
matches the certified_key received from the server in CERTS messages,
where the certified_key is the pub_key signed with the id_priv_key of
the server and therefore verified with its public id_pub_key)

Regards,

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto-comments/2012Nov/0037.html
[2]