Re: Updated: Re: Giving up on XML DSig => JSON

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Anders Rundgren
> <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Based on the _extremely_ useful feedback received, I have decided to update the proposed clear-text JSON Signature scheme.
>>
>> Canonicalization:
>> - Remove whitespace
>> - Unescape "strings"
>> - Sort properties
> Where, precisely, is the signature or signatures placed in light of
> the fact that everything minus the SignatureValue is sorted?
My bad... let me finish this one (Google's new web editor really
sucks, especially on a Mac). From the Public Key example on page 3/5:

   "Public Key"
   {
   }

   "Public Key"
   {
   }

Should that message be rejected because "Public Key"::"RSA" follows
"Public Key"::"EC" in sort order?

Jeff