Re: RSA blind signatures

What Ryan said.

As a TC39 member, let me second the sentiment that bignum support does not
belong in an API. It should be done with full operator support and
arbitrary precision if we're ever to have a hope of making bigger storage
classes usable by mere mortals. I also recommend Ryan's approach: ask for
the highest level thing you think you can get away with as that'll give
implementations room to optimize while we figure out BigNum and BigInt in
ES7.

Regards