Re: any discussion thread for page encodings?

Hi. Ryan.

thanks for your answer.

as my understanding, the initial requirement has include "sign with user
confirmation".
that means the sign data must be same to the message shown to user screen.
just with "sequence of bytes" are not enough for previous requirements.

if it is handled in high level API,
my additional question is

is their any mechanism for preventing secret key material changes or other
sensitive cryptographic values and settings changes?

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee