Re: [Agenda] 25 October 2018 Web Commerce IG face-to-face meeting

…sorry, I forgot to add:

There are two agenda items where it would be very helpful for you to think about the topics in advance and bring your ideas:

 * Brainstorming on merchant adoption of Payment Request.
 * Roundtable on industry priorities.

Feel free to start brainstorming on this thread if you would like!

Ian