Re: CORRECTION [Was Extra Web Commerce FTF time in Lyon on 26 October]

For people coming to this morning’s extended session, we are in the SALON LUMIERE, which
is on the floor between the “ground floor” (where the front registration is) and the “lowest floor”
(where lunch is). The room is to the right of the escalator that takes you to lunch.

Please ask the people at registration for more information if needed.

See you shortly,

Ian