Re: [Fwd: WebCGM 2.1 is a W3C Candidate Recommendation (Call for Implementations)]

Thanks to everyone for making this happen!

NOTE:  If you fetched the ZIP file version before Thierry's below
announcement message, please re-fetch it.  There were a couple of glitches,
whereby some last minute fixes didn't make it into the ZIP file.

-Lofton.