Re: draft text towards PR is now started...

Thanks for those updates, Thierry.  A couple of notes, especially about the
anticipated 31 Dec 2009 close of the PR review:

-- we won't likely finish CR till 1st November, at earliest (possibly
later, depending on the implementors):
[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200910/msg00012.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Oct/0001.html

-- After that, we must coordinate schedules with OASIS, which has some
inherent delays built in.  There must be a 15-day public review of the
OASIS version of the PR document.  Then a (quick) CS vote in the TC.  This
would mark the end of any possible changes from OASIS.  (In theory,
something could happen during OS ballot that would throw the spec way back
in the cycle, but this is very unlikely.) CS vote could happen before 1st
December, but only in the best possible case.

-- Then there is a time-lag in getting the OS ballot initiated and
closed.  We think in the *best* case the OS vote ends on 31st January.

So as we see, there are end-game timing issues, regarding the close of W3C
PR and some possible delay before REC & OS publication.  (Possibly as much
as a month or two.)  As you may recall from 2.0, we had the same sort of
end-game timing issues.

Regards,
-Lofton.