Re: [2nd LC Review] Comments

Here is our first LC comment.
Unfortunately this comment seem to be out of scope, as we are requesting
comments only on the differences between this second Last Call Working
Draft and the First Public and Last Call Working Draft.

For XML Schema and/or Relax NG schema, unless someone wants to provide
one ;-)
we should probably say that yes it is a good idea, but we don't have the
ressource for such work and it is not required by the W3C to release
such Schema.

Thoughts ?

Thierry