Re: any telecon agenda items?

At 09:48 AM 7/29/2009 +0200, Thierry Michel wrote:
>Lofton Henderson a écrit :
>>All --
>>
>>Right now, I don't see any open items that are ready for WG discussion.
>>
>>Does anyone have any agenda for tomorrow?
>No.
>Thanks for the F2F agenda.

You're welcom.  It's still a little vague.  But I think it captures
everything that we have to pay attention to.  (If there are omissions,
please raise them, anyone.)

Particularly it captures that we expect (nearly) zero spec technical
issues, a little bit of drafting of transition requests/announcements for
CR, and mostly working with the test suite and the implementations to
optimize our positioning for the CR.

>>(I'll check in the morning.  If nothing comes up, we'll "adjourn" till
>>next scheduled telecon.)
>OK

There being no pressing business for a call this morning ... "adjourned".

Cheers,
-Lofton.

(p.s.  I am however available, if anyone wants to use the bridge to chat
about anything -- email me and I'll dial in.)