Re: ISSUE: how should dashLength be encoded in the ACI?

[...in order to close this formally in the WG...]

RECOMMENDATION:  for each of the 4 items (dashLength, gapWidth,
directionVectors, lineTypeIndex) that are currently "repeatable" elements
in the ACI, revise them to be XML attributes on their parent elements,
encoded as list-of-number subtype.

This resolution was unanimous in all discussion on this thread,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200901/msg00083.html

and the unanimous resolution is reflected here (excerpted below):
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200901/msg00073.html

-Lofton.