Re: [correction] Response to WebCGM 2.1 Last Call comment: i18n comment 6: Unicode

Lofton Henderson wrote:

> Thierry, thanks for sending the correction. I guess we are done for
> now, until we start getting responses.

Right.

  The DoC is fully updated,
> including links for all "Response sent to commenter is archived at:".

Thanks for the update I had planed to do it latter today ...

> In the quiet time, I will start producing the edited spec, for a new WD
> publication.  Questions:
>
> -- is there a preferred place for us to put the evolving editor's drafts
> (in WG space)?

I think we can use
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/drafts/

> -- we anticipate a 2nd last call in Jan-Feb timeframe, as implementation
> work uncovers more issues.  Should we use the same
> yellow-with-red-border markup for everything?  Or should we be fancy and
> try to use markup to distinguish changes since 1st LCWD?  (They will be
> documented in the Change Log appendix, in any case.)

I guess it depends if we want to get feedback on
- the new changes introduced since 1er LCWD only
- the new WebCGM 2.1 stuff.