Re: question to I18N about normalization forms

Lofton,

Great catch Lofton, it seems Google is a much better archive for
tracking Last Call comment than W3C is ;-)

I did not get any response from I18N.

But their email was sent to <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
but was not sent to <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org> nor <public-webcgm@w3.org>

therefore we could not be aware of their response.

I will investigate.