Re: p.s. Re: " PLH: Prefer 22nd Sept, comm team busy"

Lofton,

Ian has agreed to publish the WebCGM 2.1 WD on the 17th Sept.
This is  much better than the 22nd, as I will not be away.

So 17th Sept fits the Comm team, the WebCGM Group.
PLH has given it approval for the shortname.

We will register during our telecon on the 11th sept that the WebCGM is
OK for moving to LC.

Then I will send a transition request (with the link to the minutes) on
the 11th sept.

PLH said he will give approval of the Transition very quickly.

If we keep this schedule, we will be Ok for the LC review period and for
our F2F to discuss these comments in November.

Lofton, please send the "Pre announcement for WebCGM 2.1 to a First
Public and  Last  Call Working Draft" to chairs with following
publication date of 17sept and end of LC review on 07 Nov.

Cheers,

Thierry.