Re: createWebCGMRect

Thanks Benoit.  Since we have informally discussed and approved this
change, I have added it to DOM and ECMAScript chapters.  See references in
the Change log:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/WebCGM21-Appendix.html#webcgm_changelog

You will also notice the changes suggested by Thierry (hyperlinking to
appropriate text sections) to the "What's new..." section and a reference
to same in the Intro chapter.

We will eventually approve all of these more formally, when we vote to
request LC review on the spec.

Regards,
-Lofton.