From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 27. August 2008 06:09
To: WebCGM WG
Cc: Don; Bezaire, Benoit; David Cruikshank; Weidenbrueck, Dieter;
Thierry Michel; stuart.a.galt@boeing.com; David Cruikshank
Subject: attn. about telecon ... not Wed (maybe Thurs)

All --

We will NOT have a telecon Wed.  Tentatively we will plan to have one at
11am EDT Thursday, our regular Zakim slot.  Stay tuned.

Explanation.  It has become clear that it would be messy to try to do
any business like resolve to advance current draft to LC -- because of
the late CfP, our WG membership is in considerable flux now.

IMO, the best way for us to spend time together this week is therefore
to start to organize the WG, and to ensure the we have a clear picture
of what needs to be done, by whom, and when.  For this we need Thierry.
Thierry is available Thursday but not Wednesday.

Comments?