Re: attention -- WG approval of 1.0 strategy

Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 14:35 +0000, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
>>> I could not find anywhere in our W3C process or guidelines, mentioning
>>> this "non-normative" on the errata page.
>
> Just to follow up on this point, in our Manual of style [1],
> see the section on "entries on an errata page".
>
>  _ Ian
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/#Errata

Yes I read
"For each entry on the errata page, provide:
Any normative corrections; see the section on Errata Management in the
W3C Process Document ([PROCESS] section 7.6.1) for more information
about normative corrections".

But that is definitively not done by Working Groups when they publish
errata page.