[closed] Re: Tracker died

Hello Chris.

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, Chris Lilley wrote:

> Hello sysreq,
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, webreq@w3.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
>

> I was trying to create an action in the WebCG WG tracker.

We poked at this and determined a borken .htaccess was the culprit.  The
offending code has been removed, and the instance has been tested as
working properly.

If you continue to experiecne any further difficulties, let us know.

(Sorry for the belated note.  This was handled last week, but somehow it
did not get documented.)

simon

--
Simon J. Hernandez    |    http://people.w3.org/simon/