Re: WebcCGM 1.0 errata published at

Aha, now it becomes clear...

At 10:36 AM 10/15/2007 +0200, Thierry Michel wrote:
>[...]
>WebcCGM 1.0 errata  published at final destination
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM-20011217-errata
>

>I have updated the "This version link" which was still mentioning
>http://www.w3.org/2007/WebCGM10-errata.html
>
>in our  internal errata 1.0 page (still unchanged)
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-10/WebCGM10-errata-20070621.html
>
>Curious as you said that you had fix this
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Oct/0016.html
>
>Maybe you should check with CVS that this is the proper version you finalized.

I did indeed change my local copy appropriately.  Then I sent it (Web
Commander) to the wrong place -- I sent it to our internal location for the
*2.0* errata.  Remember during the telecon, how there was a copy of the 1.0
document at the 2.0 URL?

Any case, thanks for catching and fixing it in the published version.  To
avoid confusion, I have just fixed our WG-internal version (..20070621..)
to match your correct published version.