Re: [Draft] Work in Progress on WebCGM Working Group (Advance Notice)

Hi Thierry,

At 09:54 PM 11/19/2007 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:

>[...]
>Thanks I have updated the document accordingly.
>
>http://www.w3.org/2007/10/webcgm-charter.html

As I mentioned this morning, off list, it appears that some telecon-agreed
updates that I made on 10/31 did not make it into the draft charter:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Oct/0041.html

Apologies ... at the time I was unclear whether I was requesting this
version to be copied to the ../2007/10/.. location, where I do not have
write permission.

However, now that I look at my updated draft charter, I see that there are
several editorially incomplete bits, especially in the section on W3C
dependencies.  So it is perhaps good that we NOT yet promote that version
outside of the WG.

This also indicates first priority items for us:

** finish the "Relationships..." section, which will need help from Chris &
Thierry at least.

** any other loose ends, such as an artful characterization of the scope of
2.1 (i.e., something better than "2.0 leftovers"?)

This should be the scope of a telecon tomorrow, Thursday, 11/29.

Regards,
-Lofton.