Re: WG future [was Re: AW: about scheduled Thursday telecon...]

Lofton,

I believe we could request a 6 months extension to deal with following
items:

- WebCGM 1.0 erratas (we know there are some)
- WebCGM 2.0 erratas, if some come in
- Publish a new edition
- determine the exact WebCGM 2+ work
- Work on a new charter if necessary (depending on the work of WebCGM
2+). If we only deal with the work items that we already mentioned in
the current charter, we probably will not need to do so else if there
are new work items we will need to recharter.
- Work on a requirement document if needed
- Organize a F2F to finalize these items if needed.

Thierry