Re: revised DTD errata file

Thanks for taking care of the updates Thierry.

There will be a telecon Thursday, as you said.  I will send an agenda, but
possibly not until Wednesday evening.  I expect we can discuss about the
status of the errata.

It would also be good, I think, to talk about the pending end-of-WG (two
months).  There is activity in the (OASIS) TC to generate requirements and
Use Cases for a modest addendum to 2.0.  There is already a draft list of
possibilities.  How should such activity be coordinated, W3C-OASIS?

-Lofton.