Re: update to errata document

Thierry,

Oops, I just noticed that my new version apparently lost the corrections to
the two links on "WebCGM 2.0 Recommendation", that occur in the first
section, "About the WebCGM 2.0 Recommendation".

I have fixed it again,
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-20/webcgm20-errata-20070611.html

Please have a look, to be sure that we haven't created any other "oops" in
our simultaneous editing.

-Lofton.