Re: update to errata document

Lofton Henderson wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> Because of circumstances beyond our control, OASIS has only just finally
> populated its final errata document URIs for the initial WebCGM 2.0
> erratum.
>
> Our REC 2.0 errata document is at:
> [0] http://www.w3.org/2006/WebCGM20-errata.html
>
> (Hmmm... why "2006"?  Oh well, it is on the cover page of the REC 2.0 --
> I see no harm in leaving it as is.)

Because we must use dated URI. And the page was created in 2006.
Anyway the date here only reflect date of creation.
I agree that it is not very smart.

There was a bug in this REC 2.0 errata document:
The

This document records known errors in the document:
     http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/REC-webcgm20-20070115/

changed to
This document records known errors in the document:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/

> The only thing that changed on the OASIS side, since March, is that the
> corrected DTD was moved to its final location, and OASIS's symlink of
> the WebCGM 2.0 System Identifier (section 4.2.3) was redefined to point
> at that final location.
>
> That final location is reference [7] in our W3C errata document, and its
> correct value is now:
> [7] http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.0/errata/os/webcgm20-20070509.dtd

OK

> In addition to changing that, I have done some light editing on the
> errata document, and placed the result at:
> [1]
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-20/webcgm20-errata-20070611.html

I have also changed to the correct WebCGM Rec URI (same fix as above) to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/

> If you read the section "WG-approved resolution", you'll see the light
> editing around the corrected URI [7], mostly adjusting status from
> "proposed" to "approved".  You will also notice (elsewhere) that I
> changed various dates to "June 2007", "June 11...", etc.  I'm not sure
> if that was appropriate or not.  You can change them back, if the
> original March dates should remain (the change was purely editorial ...
> a new URI for the final DTD location ... I assume we don't need a new WG
> resolution.)

um not sure why you want to change thoses dates (as this errata was
already published in March.
Is that because of your updates ?

> Finally, I noted and fixed some oddness in line 9, the Copyright and
> Trademark symbols.

OK