Re: Chris's _replace comment

I don't really like the sentence: "This is the default behavior for
such links."

What does _such links_ refer to? It's confusing.

What not say something like:
"This is the default behavior for CGM-to-CGM links."

It doesn't prevent CGM-to-SVG links (or vice versa), if such
implementation exists.

Also, I find the first sentence _very_ confusing: "The viewer shall
replace the current CGM picture by the designated CGM picture same
rectangular area in the same frame as the picture which refers to this
target."

I think only a handful of people can understand that sentence; maybe
I'm stupid.

Is that what is meant: "The viewer shall replace in the same
frame and same rectangular area of current CGM picture by the
linked content." (This is easier for me to understand).

I agree that all of this is editorial, all intentions remain the same.

Benoit.