Re: Wed. (30 May) WebCGM WG telecon agenda [DRAFT]

My bad, I cut-pasted some old stuff from QAWG work without noticing that.

Thierry is probably right, that one hour should suffice.  The one thing
that I want to be sure to get through is the bit about progressing to LC
ASAP.  In the Charter, we're specified to do it immediately after WG
formation ("21 May" -- but WG formation slipped a little).  So let me say a
little of what's on my mind about it...

So we need to:

** approve Boeing proposed changes, or not (Note. #23 & #24 are pending)
** get the spec ready (should be close, but e.g. do we have cover page right?)
** do the necessary announcements, review commitments, etc

This LC will be a little unusual compared to most W3C LC's, in that the
spec is coming into W3C in a mature state from the outside, and has no
intra-W3C history.  Therefore, necessarily all coordination (with other
groups, including the "horizontals") will start now, and happen mostly
during LC.

Finally ... we would like to start nailing down post-LC f2f dates.  Talking
with Dieter & Dave over the last few days at S1000D Forum, Europe makes the
most sense, and mid (or late) August would be sensible if we can start LC
in June.  Dieter has offered to help arrange something near him (including
a special social event?!).

All for now, till tomorrow...
-Lofton.